Shut down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA Reveals Darkspore

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EA Reveals Darkspore - Page 2 Empty Re: EA Reveals Darkspore

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:30 pm

One more ting:

DARKSPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 pm

I♥Darkspore already. XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 pm

AaronMk wrote:
Dracilust wrote:
AaronMk wrote:Permission to point and laugh.

>->
Permission granted.

*hasnipped

I would look at the site, but when I tried earlier much of didn't really load. I got as far as choosing the language and I got a black screen with "DarkSpore" at the top. I'll try later, it could be the computer I'm on.
Heh,it's pretty laggy, just like the main spore site.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:32 pm

And too all those people trying to act smart and say it does not exist even though the URL for the main Spore website works with Darkspore.com and all those concept pictures coming out....

HA!!

No offense, but there was tons of evidence showing its existence, and people still argued against it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Rebecca1208 wrote:
It's not what I expected, and to be honest, I'm slightly disappointed, but it does look worth getting.

I quote from an earlier post of mine:

96joe123 wrote:In three days we'll all be dissapointed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Imperiex-Prime wrote:And too all those people trying to act smart and say it does not exist even though the URL for the main Spore website works with Darkspore.com and all those concept pictures coming out....

HA!!

No offense, but there was tons of evidence showing its existence, and people still argued against it.

I was skeptical at first as to the amount of information that had been leaked....but we are dealing with EA so....

Thanks for screwing up in that department, EA EA Reveals Darkspore - Page 2 30ix0uc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 pm

From what I've gleaned, this is the Spore we've always wanted minus the simulator aspect. I read on the DarkSpore site that we're getting an enhanced version of the creature creator, as well as thousands of parts.

YES.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 pm

This is what happens when you tell marketing people think your game is too childish. Do they take this info and create an improved version of the original concept? Nope, best abandon that and try to compete in a game style the Maxis has no practice in.

Sure, it might be dark, but now it isn't Spore, being that the very name was supposedly an illusion to the brilliant stroke involved in the game that kept people like myself around: The Sporepedia.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Rebecca1208 wrote:
It's not what I expected, and to be honest, I'm slightly disappointed, but it does look worth getting.

You must not like RPG's then, cause that looks awesome to me. But... EA had an awesome game that would be one of the greatest games ever created, they called it Spore, and it did bad, quite bad actually. Razz

Another words, lets watch and see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Vilageidiotx wrote:This is what happens when you tell marketing people think your game is too childish. Do they take this info and create an improved version of the original concept? Nope, best abandon that and try to compete in a game style the Maxis has no practice in.

Sure, it might be dark, but now it isn't Spore, being that the very name was supposedly an illusion to the brilliant stroke involved in the game that kept people like myself around: The Sporepedia.

Q: Maxis is known and loved for making simulation games. Why did you decide to make an Action-RPG?
A: In addition to being seasoned simulation and technology experts, Darkspore team members are big action-RPG fans—we’ve played everything from The Legend of Zelda to Fallout 3. In fact, many of our team members came to us from development groups that produced high-profile titles like Diablo 3, Warhammer, and Mass Effect 2. Darkspore enables our team to combine its extensive simulation, ground-breaking technology, and action-RPG production experiences by taking some of the strongest aspects of our Spore technology, and melding them with a core gaming genre that many of us here at Maxis are passionate about: action-RPGs. As you find out more about the game, you’ll see that the technology we’ve evolved from Spore enrich the action-RPG experience of Darkspore in a fun and unique way.

Really, no experience in RPG games?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum